- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD) people.
- 3/2018 Organic Law of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights.
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
MORELLI MODA, SL
Contact email: i email@example.com
Registration Personal Data
Personal data collected by MORELLI MODA, SL., Using the forms issued in its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the controller, and duly declared and registered at the General Registry Agency Data Protection you can be consulted on the website of the Spanish data Protection Agency ( http://www.agpd.es) , in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments made by MORELLI MODA, SL., and the User or maintaining the relationship established in this fill forms, or to address a request or query it.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of personal user data is subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency will be required at all times prior consent of the user completely transparent information purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will only strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and up to date.
- Principle of limited term of conservation: Personal data shall only be maintained so that the user ID is permitted as long as necessary for the purposes of treatment.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: personal data will be processed so that its security and confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: Responsible for processing will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
Data categories covered in MORELLI MODA, SL., Are only identifying information. In any case, special categories of personal data are processed within the meaning of Article 9 of RGPD.
legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. MORELLI MODA, SL., Is committed to obtaining the explicit and verifiable consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall be entitled to withdraw consent at any time. It is as easy as giving it withdraw consent. As a rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not prejudice the use of the Website.
On the occasions where the user must or can provide their data through forms for consultations, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if filling in some of them mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of processing personal data that are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by MORELLI MODA, SL., In order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Web site and the user or maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fill or to address a request or query.
Similarly, the data may be used for commercial purposes personalization, operational and statistical information and activities of the corporate purpose of MORELLI MODA, SL., As well as extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the offered Content to user as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the web site.
By the time that personal data are collected, the user will be informed about the purpose or purposes of the processing specific to that personal data will be used; ie, use or uses that information will be collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of treatment and, in any event, only until the User requests its deletion.
By the time that personal data are collected, it will inform the user about the period during which the personal data or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period will be retained.
Recipients of personal data
User personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time that personal data are collected, it will inform the user about the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 and 13 of RDLOPD RGPD, only those over 14 can give consent to the processing of personal data lawfully by MORELLI MODA, SL. If there is a child under 14, the consent of parents or guardians for treatment will be necessary, and this will only be considered lawful on the extent that they have authorized.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
MORELLI MODA, SL., Undertakes to adopt the technical and organizational measures, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk of data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and avoid the destruction, loss or alteration accidental or unlawful personal data transmitted, stored or processed otherwise, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
However, because MORELLI MODA, SL., Can not guarantee the inexpugabilidad Internet or absence of hackers or others who have access fraudulently to personal data, the Data Manager undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation of security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals occurs. Following the provisions of Article 4 of RGPD, means violation of the security of personal data any security violation that results in the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed otherwise, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any person to whom you make accessible information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
Users have about MORELLI MODA, SL, and may therefore exist in relation to the controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD.:
- Access Rights: . Is User ‘s right to obtain confirmation of whether MORELLI MODA, SL, is not trying or your personal information and, if so, information on their specific personal data and treatment MORELLI MODA, SL ., has made or makes, and, among other information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: The User’s right to personal data that are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete are changed.
- Right of withdrawal ( “right to be forgotten ‘): The right of the User, provided that the legislation does not state otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the user has withdrawn their consent to treatment and this does not have another legal base; User is opposed to treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the same; personal data have been treated ilicitamentemente; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained product of a direct supply of the information society to a child under 14 years. In addition to deleting the data, the controller,
- The right to limitation of treatment: User’s right to limit the processing of personal data. Users have the right to obtain treatment limitation when challenging the accuracy of your personal data; treatment is illegal; Responsible treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs to make claims; and when the user has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: Where the processing is carried out by automated means, the user is entitled to receive from the controller personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable, and transmit them to other responsible treatment. Whenever technically possible, directly responsible for processing the data transmitted to the other responsible.
- Right opposition: The User’s right to not perform the processing of personal data or treatment thereof will cease by MORELLI MODA, SL.
- Right not to be unless subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The User’s right not to be subjected to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, existing unless the law provides otherwise.
. Thus, the user can exercise their rights by writing to the controller with the words’ RGPD- “Morelli MODA, SL, specifying:
- Full name of the User and copy of ID. In cases where representation is accepted, it will be also necessary identification by the same means the person representing the user and the document certifying representation. Photocopy of ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means proving identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document certifying the petition formula.Esta application and all other attachments, may be sent to the following address and / or email: Mailing Address:
MORELLI MODA, SL
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way they are treating your personal data, you are entitled to an effective remedy and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, workplace or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( http://www.agpd.es ).